Every FLEET ILYA piece is made of the highest quality materials which have been carefully sourced and chosen by us. All of our pieces are unique, designed and made in house.
We would like to advise you on how to care for your Fleet Ilya pieces.
- As the leather ages it will develop a patina, as it absorbs the natural oils from handling taking on a darkened or more lustrous appearance.
- Avoid objects that may scratch the leather or compromise the interior.
- Store pieces in a cool dry place to maintain leather and avoid tarnishing of hardware
- Should your product get wet, remove any water immediately with a paper towel, and allow it to dry naturally.
- The colours of the leather we use in our pieces are achieved by tanning, as part of this process bright or dark colour may transfer onto lighter fabrics and objects.
- Due to the natural tanning process, shades may vary.