To Our European Customers,
As of the 1st of January 2021 the UK is no longer part of the European Union. As a result there have been some changes to international shipping rules, regulations and process.
We would like to inform you of these changes as follows:
- Customers will no longer be charged VAT at checkout through our online shop.
- Customs duties and taxes will be charged on delivery of shipments by customs authorities specific to the country in which you are shipping to.
- Customs duties and taxes vary throughout the different European countries and we are unable to predict what these shall be. If you would like to find out more about charges specific to the country in which you reside, we advise for you to contact your local customs authority.
- We will not accept returns if a receiver is unwilling to pay the customs charge.
- We will not offer refunds due to the receiver being unwilling to pay the customs charge.
If you have any questions regarding the ordering and shipping process, please contact email@example.com.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.